The 17th European Conference on Spacecraft Structures Materials and Environmental Testing (ECSSMET) will take place on 28 to 30 March 2023 in Toulouse, France. We are very pleased that two of our papers were selected to be presented there.
Visit our presentation
Our colleague Timothy Hampl, Structural Analysis Engineer at OHB Czechspace, will give a presentation on Water as simulant fluid for spacecraft vibration test. Visit his presentation on Thursday, March 30 at 12:40. The presentation is a part of the session called Environmental testing – New approaches.
Presenting on behalf of OHB Czechspace and OHB System, Timothy Hampl will be talking through the study of the use of water as an alternative simulant fluid for spacecraft vibration testing. He and his colleagues have focused this study on the vibration testing of the HERA Spacecraft set to take place in October 2023, with the aim to analyse and verify that the use of water as a simulant fluid in the fuel tanks of HERA is representative of the fuel used during its launch to the binary asteroid system, Didymos and Dimorphos.
Poster on Hera central tube test campaign
Throughout the conference you can visit the poster session where our paper on the Hera central tube static test campaign will be on display. One of its authors is Daniel Rohel, Head of Engineering at OHB Czechspace.
See the online programme here.
WATER AS SIMULANT FLUID FOR SPACECRAFT VIBRATION TEST
Thursday 30th March, 12:40
• MATOS Francisca – OHB Czechspace - CZECH REPUBLIC
• HAMPL Timothy – OHB Czechspace - CZECH REPUBLIC
• EROGLU Baris – OHB System - GERMANY
• SEGELKE Harald – OHB System – GERMANY
HERA CENTRAL TUBE STATIC TEST CAMPAIGN
• GROSJEAN Valentin - Beyond Gravity - SWITZERLAND
• GURY Lionel - Beyond Gravity - SWITZERLAND
• URBINATI Fabrizio - Beyond Gravity - SWITZERLAND
• EROGLU Baris - OHB - GERMANY
• SEGELKE Harald - OHB - GERMANY
• ROHEL Daniel - OHB Czechspace - CZECH REPUBLIC