- OHB Czechspace s.r.o. commences business operations in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Ariane Wyen was appointed as Managing Director.
First contract – after two months of business operations, OHB Czechspace joins a consortium with OHB System and RHEA System and begins work on the ESA Study AMCDF „Design of Space Hardware using a CDF like methodology“.
- The company has 12 employees with the goal to double in size within the next couple of years.
- Pavel Dobeš appointed as additional Managing Director.
- The GMS-T satellite – together with its sister companies OHB Cosmos and OHB Sweden, OHB Czechspace is working for the first time in history on a space project for a private customer.
- Hera – OHB Czechspace is awarded a contract from OHB System to supply the structural subsystem of ESA’s planetary defense mission Hera.
- The company has 22 employees.
- #WomenInSTEM – 50% of space engineers hired this year are talented women.
- The GMS-T launch – OHB Czechspace has flight heritage! The GMS-T telecommunication satellite successfully launched on board of the Electron launcher operated by Rocket Lab.
- CO2M – OHB Czechspace becomes part of the team working on one of the most significant missions of the EU Copernicus programme known as CO2M (Carbon Dioxide Monitoring mission).
- The company has 26 employees.
- SOVA - OHB Czechspace was awarded a contract by ESA for the Czech satellite mission SOVA to conduct the first phase of the Ambitious Project.
- CRYSA - New project led by OHB Czechspace for ESA to find and test materials that can whitstand extremely low temperatures.
ISO 9001 - In December 2022 OHB Czechspace successfuly achieved international Quality Management System certification.
- Vít Pavelec was appointed as Managing Director.
- Engineers at OHB Czechspace have completed the preparatory phase of their own satellite SOVA as part of the Czech Republic's Ambitious Project.
- In September was held the Industry Day & Press Conference of the SOVA mission.
- NEP RocketRoll – The company has been awarded a contract by the European Space Agency for a feasibility study on the use of nuclear fuel for demanding space logistics and exploration missions.